Business Development ManagerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is seeking an experienced business development professional to be responsible for the development and successful implementation of business plans for Engineering Adhesives with an emphasis on Electronics/General Industry. This individual will report to the Korea Engineering Adhesive Business Director and work closely with global and regional Commercial Management, Sales, Marketing, Technical, R&D and Distributors to grow sales and execute aggressive growth plans in the Korea. The Business Development Manager will provide value added solutions to customers and serve as a critical link to leverage proven and market-leading technologies from H.B. Fuller and H.B. Fuller’s recent acquisitions of Tonsan, a subsidiary in China, and Cyberbond in the US. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of an expanding, highly profitable and fast-growing business into new markets with the backing of a well-regarded global company with aggressive growth plans.
The Business Development Manager will represent H.B. Fuller to existing Electronics/General Industry customers : mainly Home appliance customers, maintaining and growing the business, serve existing identify potential new distributors and customers, understand their needs, deliver value added proposals and present Engineering Adhesive products and solutions. The Business Development Manager will use sound business strategies, planning and execution to develop collaborative partnerships with distribution. The Business Development Manager will call on clients and distributors, be responsible for the entire selling cycle (from introduction to closure), including making presentations, interface with key decision makers, handling negotiations, conducting product and services solution training, providing on-site support, understanding customer/distributor requirements, conducting regular reviews, establishing agreed upon timelines and ensuring prompt delivery of information to close new business.
The Business Development Manager will be accountable for delivering Korean Electronics/General Industry business’ top line revenue, profitability and market share growth targets for the in assigned geographies. He/She will be responsible for developing an understanding of the industries, conducting market, and customer/distribution channel research, analyzing market trends, uncovering unmet needs, building short & long term business plans and by leading the execution of the business plan in alignment with the global vision to close new business.
- Directly supporting existing customers in Korea, maintaining and growing sales.
- Understand the markets and channels, the associated value chain, anticipate and identify trends and unmet needs in Korea.
- Identify opportunities and methods to create customer value.
- Develop strategic partnerships, build industry relationships.
- Act as the voice of the customer to lead internal product and service initiatives and drive sales force priorities.
- Support product management in optimizing the product portfolio to drive profitability.
- Provide competitive monitoring and analytics.
- Track monthly segment financial performance
- Support related marketing and marketing communication activities.
- Build and maintain strong teamwork, support and interaction with cross functional regional and global teams.
- Achieves goals and objectives
- 4 year college degree required or master degree are preferred, with a preference for technical/mechanical/chemical/industrial or other related fields.
- 5~10 years of successful, proven sales experience in Electronics/General industry adhesives industry with a preference of the working experience at Henkel or 3M
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting and closing sales at Korean electronics/General Industry key accounts with a preference of the working experience with Samsung and LG
- Proficient knowledge about Hotmelt(Reactive hotmelt), Epoxy, UV and Tape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized, process and data driven, producing accurate and timely reports.
- Analytical ability to develop business cases and analyze market data.
- Proven ability to lead projects in multi-functional teams and navigate effectively in a matrix organization.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Sales Force.com
- Microsoft Office suite
- Job Location
- Seoul, Seoul-teukbyeolsi (Seoul), Korea, Republic of
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.