Account ManagerApply Now Apply Later
Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
To develop and implement business plans for packaging market to ensure objectives and budgets are met.
- Maintaining existing accounts.
- Improve gross margin of covered regions and accounts.
- Work closely with finance & operation to improve AR and Inventory respectively
- Find the new opportunity in covered regions and catch new business via value selling. And need to increase market share of HB Fuller in this area.
- Improve satisfaction of the customer and increase value of HB Fuller to the customer.
- Work together with technical Dept, technical service, and reach budget for assembly business in the assigned sales area.
- Prepare and submit the sales report timely and correctly as required by sales manager.
- Provide basic technical service to the customer and can work and handle business independently.
- Bachelor degree with good English skills;
- At least 5+ years working experience with chemical , 3+ sales experience in Industrial market field; Proven track record of delivering aggressive sales growth targets. The sales experience in Textile lamination is prefer.
- Strong ability to grow sales revenue and to manage accounts receivable
- Strong drive to excel
- Value selling mind set
Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
- Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
- Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
- Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
- Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
- Job Location
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Position Type