Business Development ManagerApply Now Apply Later
Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Work with regional Tape and Label sales team, R&D team to develop new tape and label business from new solvent base products and services.
- Identify the target market and exploit the new solvent products business in tape and label market
- Maintain and grow sales and profitability
- Develop new 3-5 years solvent base business plan for tape and label market
- Develop and maintain solid relationship with various decision makers of existing and potential customers
- Provide technical service, including trouble shouting and application training, on-site to customers
- Develop relationship with machine/raw material suppliers to related industry
- Develop and manage distributors as needed
- Provide monthly sales forecasts
- Manage account receivable to avoid overdue and bad debts
- Other assignments as needed
- Bachelor degree with good English skills
- At least 5-10 years Solvent base products industry working experience with sales and market area.
- Good and fluent speaking and writing English.
- Good communication skill.
- Value selling mind set .
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organizationFocus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
- Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
- Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
- Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
- Job Location
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Position Type