Talent Acquisition Team Lead - Asia Pacific RegionApply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller is seeking a Talent Acquisition Team Lead. He/She will report to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager and lead a team of recruiters within the Asia Pacific region. This role will be responsible for leading the recruiters’ daily recruitment and hiring activities, performance management, and overall progress in achieving individual and team goals. He/She will also have responsibility for managing their own requisition load, assigning requisitions to the team, monitoring/tracking recruitment performance, and partnering with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners on recruitment needs across the various business/functional areas.
- Manage the work and performance of the recruiters within the region.
- Meet regularly with team to discuss their work and provide support where needed.
- Help guide the overall strategy and process improvement initiatives of the team.
- Coach and develop others on the team to better attract, recruit, and hire the best in class talent.
- Develop and execute strategies to attract and acquire the best and most diverse talent to support our expanding business needs across the region.
- Understand the talent market and market impact for the various business/functional areas.
- Provide this relevant market data to hiring managers to help guide the candidate search and selection process.
- Work with the team to build and maintain a network of passive candidates.
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going internal partner relationships across the region.
- Play a lead role in the design, plan and execution of employer branding activities.
- Calibrate with hiring managers while using consultative skills to understand the needs and deliver high quality candidates for respective business/functional areas.
- Proactively research and investigate innovative sourcing strategies.
- Oversee all aspects of the full-cycle recruiting process for their roles and the other recruiters in the region.
- Successfully prioritize and close requisitions against a timeline and demonstrate the ability to hit benchmarks, metrics, and SLAs. Hold their team accountable to this as well.
- Provide accurate and timely metrics/reporting for the various business/functional areas within the region.
- Participate in cross functional and global projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, Masters preferred.
- 8+ years advanced recruiting experience and understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Previous experience leading a small team of recruiters.
- Must be Bilingual in Mandarin and English at a business proficient level.
- 7+ years’ experience with applicant tracking systems.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a retained executive search, boutique search firm and/or agency (preferred).
- 3+ years’ experience sourcing, recruiting and negotiating offers with director level positions and above.
- 5+ years’ experience using social media as a recruiting tool.
- Experience recruiting for the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Extensive experience recruiting leaders and sales professionals.
- Experience working with Workday Recruiting platform.
NOTE: Please submit resumes in English only.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.