Technical Service Engineer IVApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
To work closely with R&D to promote the product performance by successfully initiate trial run in customer’s site. He will provide professional technical support like product demo on site, troubleshooting and new application development for HBF PKG product lines.
- Ensure customer to use our products properly and successful demonstration, assist customers in resolving issues around the use of HBF products in their applications.
- Provide training to customers on products, TCO model and application techniques.
- Provide engineering solution and added-value to customer by optimizing production process and machinery.
- Generate some technical service tips and professional report through line audit/line trial/ troubleshooting/Lab work to share with sales and marketing team,
- Develop new accounts working together with the sales team by calling on key and potential customers.
- Translate new products and application knowledge to sales forces.
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical/Automation, or other relatives disciplines;
- Knowledgeable in chemical products application, manufacturing process, machinery, etc
- At least 3 years working experience in similar position
- Teamwork and proactive
- Good English both in written and spoken
- Good PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Job Location
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Position Type