Technical ServiceApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Technical service Engineer is responsible for support electronics team grow the business on application side, he is also carrying out the day to day research and testing activities at laboratory. This person will provide professional technical support like DOE, FA, New application development for HBF electronics product lines.
- Well manage existing projects ensuring sufficient resources are available to meet customer’s requirement
- Provide technical support at customer side to ensure application success
- Evaluating new product’s performance and simulating customer application in laboratory.
- Evaluating the electrical and mechanical characteristics of HBF electronics material to determine the root cause of failure.
- Develop test method to assure existing and new products will meet expectations of domestic and international customers.
- Provide accurate problem descriptions, with all necessary support documentation for product development department.
- Supporting application related data package generation.
- Demonstrations of equipment and training for both internal & external customers.
- Have good cross department communication and relationships.
- Bachelor or MS in electronics or chemical science
- In-depth knowledge about adhesive, applications and industries
- Sufficient dispensing equipment skill
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Present a professional image to both internal and external customers
- Manage time and set priorities for tasks
- Project management concept
- Sensitive Market trend
- Practice effective self‐management
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization
Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
Demonstrates effective self management – Seeks to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
- Job Location
- Shanghai, China
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.