Warehouse SupervisorApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We, at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principals about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Warehouse supervisor/ Forklift operator reports to Warehouse Manager and he will be SOLE responsible
For Raw material/ store handling and able to handle independently all Warehouse activities.
This individual will be involved in a variety of functions like Making GRN, Unloading, Stacking of materials and Issue of materials to production, Stock counts, Making inventory reports/MIS reports , Submitting documents to Finance coordinating with internal departments Planning, Purchase, QC, Production and Finance.
• The Warehouse Supervisor/operator will work in a warehouse, where products or equipment are stored on pallets, stacked on housing racks. The environments are fast moving, industrial spaces. Candidates will work full-time shift work at a variety of start times.
• The WH supervisor cum Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift/reach truck to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count materials. The operator is accountable for the safe and efﬁcient operation of the vehicle. As well, operators will be responsible to ensure the working order of their forklifts prior to use.
• To be success forklift operators must have a strong spatial awareness a dedication to workplace safety and the ability to organize and sort with detail. Strong communication and technical skills are highly valuable.
• Maintain good safety practices at work place and General warehouse procedures
• Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and ensure that all Health and Safety procedures are properly followed along with all members of staff.
• Store all goods safely in the Warehouses and Ensure that Housekeeping rules and standards are followed ensure the effective and efficient storage and distribution of all stocks.
• Ensure all GRN for all incoming materials within stipulated time.
• Maintain stocks accurate with minimum variances and to ensure cycle counts, stock takes as per HBF policy
• Carrying out of stock take as per requirements (Weekly/ Monthly/ Quarterly) along with the team.
• Maintain accurate stock records for Stocks & ensure for General warehouse procedures
- Required Skills
• Candidate should have minimum Graduation from any Government Recognized University.
• Should have well versed with ERP.
• Experience in handling battery operated Fork Lift is a must.
• Candidate should have valid Fork Lift Operator Driving license issued by Government Authorities
• Should have Good Verbal and written communication skills.
• Candidate should have Knowledge in taxation like GST Sales Tax
• Able to handle all Sales tax online form filing like Road permits etc.
• Experience and knowledge with PC skills in MS Office environment (MS word, Excel, Power point, Outlook) is required.
• Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred.
• Any diploma in Material management /warehouse Management is preferred.
• Knowledge of Spare part Management is preferred.
• Working experience with the team size of above 40 is preferred.
- Job Location
- Shirwal, India
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.