H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Production Operator I - $20/hr - 3rd Shift
Simpsonville, South Carolina;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
H.B. Fuller is a global Fortune 1000 company manufacturing adhesives, sealants and glue at our 35 manufacturing sites in the U.S. (and growing). Our products connect the world and hold together your everyday necessities including your cell phone, food packages, car and home!
Schedule: 8hr - 3rd Shift 10:45pm-7:15am
Pay: $20/hr plus $1 shift differential
What’s in it for you:
• Established path for next level opportunities, promotions, and wage increases - making this an opportunity for a long-term career path.
• Our excellent benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
FREE medical insurance coverage –all or a portion of your medical premiums will be reimbursed by the company
3 weeks paid vacation (increases to 4 weeks after 48 months of employment)
11 paid Holidays per year
Quarterly bonuses based on site performance
Competitive 401k, with up to 4% dollar-for-dollar company matching contributions, 1% automatic company contribution, and additional profit-sharing contribution.
Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture, and has been recognized as one of the Most Responsible Companies in the world by Newsweek in 2020.
Generally performs, with supervision, entry level production tasks which include:
• Preparation of raw materials and packaging: identifying & preparing the right quantities and transport them to the appropriate production area, reporting any deviation from normal, note start and finish of process
• Operating processing equipment in line with process instructions and procedures
• Monitors equipment, keeping processes running at desired run rates.
• Complete the initial testing and release of products in order to ensure that there are no deviations to specifications
• Check labels & packaging material, ensure correct labeling following the existing rules and instructions
• Packaging the final products in accordance with instructions and HBF quality standards
• Carry out all operations in compliance with the expected Quality Standards and Operating procedures of HBF and Respecting all legal and company EHS-rules.
• Responsible for housekeeping in his area responsibility
• Carry out any other duties requested from the Production Manager/Supervisor
• Basic educational degree or High school diploma or general education diploma
• No prior experience required
• Knowledge of common software programs (MS office)
• Ability to read and understand work orders, production process, safety regulations and quality procedures and instructions.
• Availability to work in shifts
• 1 year experience in industrial environment
• Understanding of basic English
• Required to stand for long periods of time
• Walk and climb stairs
• Use hands to remove or lift boxes
• Stretch and reach with arms extended
• Stoop and bend
• Regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance
• Temperature, dust, smell and noise are under normal chemical environment conditions
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.