Production Operator IIApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Engineering Adhesives segment develops adhesive solutions for the automotive and aerospace, wood and composite, electronics and energy, glass, durable assembly, and bus, truck, rail and recreational vehicle industries. As these dynamic markets continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener and more reliable products, we partner with our customers to deliver highly engineered solutions.
Production Operator II
- Read and follow operating procedures including sequencing of opening and closing valves and pumps.
- Follow safety rules and procedures as well as SDS guidelines including wearing required PPE
- Load correct quantity of needed raw materials; monitor processes utilizing instruments/gauges; adjust process both manually and with computerized controls; assure finish product meets quality specifications.
- Fill out batch ticket and any other production forms.
- Select proper containers and labels according to production requirements.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards with equipment and work area
- Check product & lot numbers on paperwork & packaging for accuracy.
- Loading and unloading tank trucks.
- Packaging product into Totes and Drums.
- Help load raw materials into assigned vessels.
- Take product samples to QA for release and storage.
- Complete pack tickets and other production forms.
- Take samples to shipping as noted on sales orders to process.Other responsibilities as assigned including those to assure safe, efficient operations of the plant.
- HS degree or equivalent
- Must be able to work all shifts (12 hour straight shifts)
- Must have experience as a chemical operator, polymer experience a plus
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow procedures and safety rules
- Demonstrated attention to detail to including following procedures and documenting process batch information
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative, team environment and effectively turn over shift to next shift
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Simpsonville, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.