Production Operator- UV ProductionApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
This position is responsible for packaging pails and filling storage tanks as directed by production tickets to meet customer’s orders and production requirements. Review shop order and package tickets to select the proper package or bulk vessels to load. Create proper labels to affix to containers. Place packaged material in stock and in shipping department for sales orders.
- Follow safety procedures and wear proper PPE
- Read and follow Operating Procedures.
- Check product & lot numbers on paperwork & packaging for accuracy.
- Loading and unloading tank trucks
- Packaging product into Totes and Drums.
- Help load raw materials into assigned vessels.
- Take product samples to QA for release and storage.
- Complete pack tickets and other production forms.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards.
- Take samples to shipping as noted on sales orders to process.
- Other responsibilities as assigned including those to assure safe, efficient operations of the plant.
- Must be able to work all shifts (12 hour straight shifts)
- Experience in using forklifts.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have work experience in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Attention to detail and numerical aptitude in order to assure accurate shipments to customers.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities to resolve workplace process problems.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal to communicate with other employees.
- Sense of urgency and ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner in order to assure customer requirements are met.
- Able to pass physical requirements for position, some heavy lifting and wearing of proper PPE.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Simpsonville, United States
- Position Type