QA TechnicianApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Location: Simpsonville, SC
The QA Technician will perform Quality Assurance testing on production samples according to procedures, input data into the computer system for all lot numbers. Will maintain laboratory instrumentation, do calibrations on instruments and equipment as required by procedure and assist manager in paperwork. The QA Technician will also be responsible for:
- Read and understanding procedures.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards.
- Operate Gas Chromatograph.
- Operate Particle Size Analyzer.
- Use viscometers, solids analyzers, and pH meters per procedures.
- Learn various test methods as deemed appropriate.
- Titrate for results using various tests methods.
- Cover QA shifts when other technicians are absent or on vacation
- Save and/or update raw material Certificates of Analysis on the computer.
- Perform bacterial monitoring testing
- Follow safety procedures and wear proper PPE
- File, copy, email, and fax as required
- Generate finished product certificates of analysis.
- Initiate CAR (Corrective Action Request) when products are found to be out-of-specification
- Test competitor products/complaint sample analysis
- Other duties assigned by supervisor or as needed.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience in a chemical manufacturing environment is preferred.
- General knowledge of laboratory testing.
- Basic understanding of computer such as Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities to resolve workplace process problems.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal to communicate with other employees.
- Sense of urgency and ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner in order to assure customer requirements are met.
- Must be able to work all shifts (12 hour shifts)
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Simpsonville, United States
- Position Type