Administrative Assistant IIApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
South Bend, IN
This position directly supports the businesses of Royal Adhesives, which have annual revenue in excess of $650 million. The position will directly support all North American locations of Royal Adhesives, with primary responsibility for administrative support for various functional departments in the South Bend, Indiana facility, including Finance, Operations, Customer Service, Operations, Sourcing, and more.
- Monitor incoming messages for shared e-mail boxes; respond, print, and/or distribute information as appropriate. Examples of messages include vendor invoices, customer requests for statements, general inquiries.
- Maintain electronic and manual filing systems; will include routine and project-based tasks.
- Process incoming / outgoing mail daily.
- Maintain supplies inventory (monitor levels on hand; coordinate with Purchasing to order as needed; stock shelves when material is received).
- Answer / route incoming phone calls, in partnership with Customer Service.
- Provide local administrative support for job candidates, new employees, and other visitors to the South Bend facility.
- Perform other administrative and clerical work as assigned.
- High school diploma + 4 years general business experience or Associates degree in business, finance, or accounting + 2 years of experience
- Exceptional ability to work cross functionally
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and energetic, with a strong work ethic
- Ability to organize, schedule, and prioritize individual work to meet schedules and objectives
- Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines
- High degree of flexibility
- Self-starter with desire for continuous improvement
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- South Bend, United States
- Position Type