ElectromechanicApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
H.B. Fuller is seeking an experienced Electromechanic in South Bend, IN
- Perform all necessary installations, repairs, troubleshooting, and other assignments related to the skills of the Electro/Mechanical Technician.
- Must be able to read and understand machine & electrical prints, use reference and instruction manuals and specifications to compete assignments in a timely and safe manner.
- Make equipment performance evaluation, change circuit components and replace units.
- Follow all trade and factory safety procedures and requirements.
- Report abnormal operating conditions for procedures and requirements to maintenance or shift foreman.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards by keeping area clean and cleaning up around specific job sites.
- Occasional walking, pushing, pulling, bending, climbing and stretching.
- Occasional exposure to dust, fumes, solvents, and toxic materials.
- Must be able to use SCBA if needed when working in confined spaces.
- PPE must be worn at all times in the production area.
- Occasional work at elevated heights required.
- Work with steam lines and boilers.
- Heavy lifting, exposure to high voltage, outside work and work in confined spaces.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- South Bend, Indiana, United States
- Position Type