Lab Tech IApply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller’s Engineering Adhesives segment develops adhesive solutions for the automotive and aerospace, wood and composite, electronics and energy, glass, durable assembly, and bus, truck, rail and recreational vehicle industries. As these dynamic markets continue to change, and consumers demand lighter, safer, greener and more reliable products, we partner with our customers to deliver highly engineered solutions.
South Bend, IN
The QC Lab Technician conducts testing of samples to ensure product batches and finished goods meet all quality specifications. Sampling and testing of incoming raw material bulk tanker loads (primarily industrial solvent liquids).
- Performs testing of finished goods and in-process line samples to ensure they are within quality specifications
- Ensure safe and appropriate practices in lab
- Testing requirements include but not limited to viscosities, solids, pH, etc.
- Prepares & tests samples for advanced testing (i.e. peel and shear strength)
- Maintains daily quality log, history files, etc.
- Maintains the sample retain room
- Interprets and applies inspection & tagging instructions, procedures and standards
- Supports production for process testing
- General housekeeping of QC Lab including cleaning and maintaining test equipment
- Authors test procedures and work instructions as needed
- Initiates non-conformance &Trial Material reporting
- Supports customer service for complaint investigations
- Supports R&D development testing, as needed
- Monitor lab equipment calibration testing and report as needed
- Minimum high school diploma; preferred Associates degree in technical field
- Preferred experience in a lab or manufacturing environment
- Preferred experience with ERP systems
- Must be able to do basic math
- Walking, pushing, pulling, stretching, and lifting 50 lbs.
- Able to perform job with minimal supervision
- Good organizational skills; able to keep records
- Some mechanical aptitude and basic computer skills are required
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.