Quality InspectorApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
South Bend, IN
The Quality Inspector will perform quality assurance activities to ensure and verify that both products operations meet requirement of the quality standard, procedures, work instructions and customer requirements. This includes ensuring the accuracy of the measurements taken using both lab and process equipment.
- Sample inspection of work in progress at all stages of the manufacturing process to verify compliance. Also, provide feedback to manufacturing personnel on the inspections results.
- Complete Nonconforming Product reports as necessary.
- Verify reworked product conforms to established standards and criteria.
- Assist with the Management of Change process documentation
- Assist with Supplier Complaint documentation and work with Sourcing.
- Manage the calibration program for the facility. Ensure that all measurement equipment are maintained, calibrations are completed and documented. Utilize ProCalV5 to track and document calibrations.
- Perform inspection, measurements, and tests to verify packaging materials and toll vendor product meet the appropriate standards and specifications.
- General responsibilities assigned by management.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Calibration activities and requirements.
- Familiar with the requirements of ISO9001 Standard.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both oral and written.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good computer skills, MS Office.
- Demonstrated ability to complete actions independently.
- Attention to detai
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- South Bend, Indiana, United States
- Position Type