QC TechnicianApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The person in this position is assigned to coordinate the QC Lab member about the whole daily activities and conduct performance tests of New Product Improvement/Scale Up , Quality Control tests of raw materials and finished products, conduct performance tests to promote consistency in quality of existing products, and to support in process and product improvement activities, support and implement the QEHS Management System that applied in manufacturing site.
- Conduct laboratory performance tests to support raw material substitution or new product introduction.
- Coordinate & supervise the daily activities of QC Lab members
- Support and implement for QEHS management system
- Perform microbiological tests on water based products as specification required
- Support Process Engineer and QA Manager in process and product improvement projects.
- Monitor behavior of water based and HM products upon ageing.
- Perform evaluation of incoming raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials and reports to QA manager/supervisor for verification.
- Perform line inspection and verification.
- Generate Certificate of Analysis of products for delivery.
- Conduct records keeping/filing documents as needed.
- Collects and maintains retain sample of raw materials and finished goods in good condition.
- Support in reducing and reworking out-of-specification, slow, and non-moving products.
- To ensure that all lab equipments are well maintained, clean, and regularly calibrated.
- To perform housekeeping to ensure that the QC laboratory are properly cleaned and maintained.
- To ensure safety at work at all times.
- To perform other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
- Understand Safety & Environment Aspect and it’s impact.
- Understand well about Incident Investigation.
- Know well how to operate : P3K, APAR (Fire Extinguisher), and Safety Devices
- Required Skills
- College Graduate of BS Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology course
- With at least 3 years QA/QC experience
- Computer literate
- Possess good communication skill
- The candidate should demonstrate proficiency in the following categories:-
- Job Location
- Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
- Position Type