Product Manager, Textile/Footwear/Filter
Suzhou, China; Shanghai, China; Remote;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
This individual will be involved in a variety of market strategy activity and product management process. It acts as the product leader and market expertise, responsible for the overall product success. including:
- Develop and create new market strategies
- Identify new business opportunities
- Market research to understand the future needs and seize the initiative in the competition
- Competition analysis
- Gather, manage, prioritize market/customer requirements
- Defines the product vision, strategy and road map
- Communicate market needs to the R&D team iteratively and ensure that the product it’s creating delivers in a way that solves the challenges of the customers
- Articulate all of the outbound tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of those features and translate them into customer-facing messaging
- Plan and execute highly effective product launch to meet the revenue, profitability and objectives
- Interacts with customer to drive product selection, create marketing materials/sales tools, manage sample logistics.
- Determine whether and when to retire or replace/improve the product and execute a successful end of life campaign
- Go-to-market product portfolio management
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Material Science, Engineering, Chemistry or related degree
- 5+ years working experiences in textile, Filter marketplace
- Extensive knowledge of strategic planning processes and product life cycle management
- Be good at English listening, speaking, reading and writing, with CET-4 certification and above
- Demonstrate excellent written, superior communication, interpersonal, influencing without formal authority and presentation skills, with the ability to interact with key decision makers at all levels at both customers and internal management including executive levels
- Good business acumen, decision-making skill and problem-solving aptitude in complex situations to drive profitable growth
- Must be willing and able to travel over 70% of the time domestically and internationally, as applicable
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization
Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
Demonstrates effective self management – Seeks to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
Accountability for Results – Translates goals/objectives into actionable plans and results
Build and lead effective teams – Attracts and retains the best people. Optimizes peak performance through development & coaching
Foster change and innovation - Seeks solutions that strengthen quality, value, service and effectiveness
Create value for customers - Anticipates and responds to market trends and opportunities
Demonstrate business acumen and business agility - Demonstrates functional/technical proficiency, engages in effective operational and strategic planning
- Knowledge of the adhesives market is preferred.
- Solid understanding of the H.B. Fuller business strategy and portfolio is highly preferred.
- Scientific / technical background and expertise
- Product management and project management related certification
- Frequent business trips
- Office worker
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.