Technical Service Representative IIApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Technical service Engineer is responsible for support assembly team grow the business on application side; he is also carrying out the day to day research and testing activities at laboratory. This person will provide professional technical support like demo on site, troubleshooting and new application development for HBF textile product lines.
- Provide technical support at customer side to ensure application success.
- Evaluating new product’s performance and simulating customer application in laboratory.
- Provide accurate problem descriptions, with all necessary support documentation for product development department.
- Supporting application related data package generation.
- Demonstrations of equipment and training for both internal & external customers.
- Have good cross department communication and relationships.
- MS in Textile, Polymer or chemical science
- Engineering related work experience over 5 years.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Present a professional image to both internal and external customers
- Manage time and set priorities for tasks
- Project management concept
- Sensitive Market trend
- Practice effective self‐management
Complete if appropriate based on position.
- Jiangsu Province or Zhejiang
- Job Location
- Shanghai, Suzhou, Jiangxin, China
- Position Type