Production PlannerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The production planner reports to the Supply Demand Manager and has primary responsibility to plan production schedule according to requirements of customer orders and safety stock levels. Work processes are mainly driven by customer requirements; decisions about optimal planning in daily business are taken by the production planning clerk; higher level decisions are taken in agreement with facility manager.In addition it interact with Purchase, Warehouse, Production, QC & CS team to ensure warehouse, logistics & production that the strategies are in line with business needs and the G&O.
This individual will be involved in coordination of production, following legal and customer specific regulations as well as ensuring reliable quality and cost efficiency for the corresponding production schedules. Including:
- Optimal planning to requirements of customer orders and safety stock levels, considering the batch sizes and delivery.
- Initiation and monitoring of production.
- Work to Service level agreements.
- Inventory control and correction of finished goods, organizing the flow of goods.
- Ensure trouble-free process in relation to the master data listed below.
- Advising other departments about details of production and packaging models.
- Planning and control of production capacity accordingly and orders
monitoring production schedules and stock levels.
- Check customer orders regarding batch size and alternative packaging formats.
- Coordination of production model changes.
- Coordinate with R&D & MDM team for new code creations.
- MIS Reporting like Plan Vs Actual, Production Updates, Supply Demand Updates etc.
- Documentation and further development of existing and future packaging systems
- Personal responsibility for training as part of the internal training program
Cooperation with customer service, quality control, production and internal logistics, purchasing, to ensure in time availability of material; communication above interfaces to follow up on customer orders pro-actively.
- Required Skills
• Degree, ideally business administration,
• Min. 3 - 5 years job experience in production, production planning dept., customer service, or similar,
• Language skills English, Indian fluently spoken and in writing,
• Computer skills: familiar with ERP system Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
• Personal skills: team working, reliable, persistent, good communicator, customer focused, very good sense of time; ability to work under timely pressure, prioritize.
• In depth knowledge of production requirements, good knowledge of HM, HMPSA and water based adhesives technologies.
- Job Location
- Taluka – Khandala,, India
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.