Technical Sales Professional - Flooring - North Florida (Virtual)Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives provides technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial, and residential construction industry. The company’s recognized and trusted brands are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
Technical Sales Professional – Flooring Adhesives
Location: North and Central Florida Territory virtual - Tampa, Orlando, and Jacksonville
The Technical Sales Professional will be the day-to-day contact with the decision-makers at both existing and new accounts for the defined geographic territory and/or assigned accounts. We are looking for individuals who can sell value, execute a disciplined sales process, deliver the close on profitable business, and assume accountability for executing on sales strategy. Key areas of responsibility including but not limited to:
- Managing distribution activities to support growth in the core business
- Identifying and developing relationships with key contractors
- Creating a strong pull-through strategy with contractors to exceed sales and profit targets
- Working with strategic firms and engineers that can specify H. B. Fuller branded products
- Manage, maintain, and grow own territory and accountable for delivering results
- Effectively creates and use of a Territory plan as well as customer budget and goal setting
- Develop a strong understanding of client needs and provide solutions and opportunities
- Creates advantage through deep understanding of customer needs and accelerates sales process by selecting the right opportunities
- Negotiate complex situations within and outside the organization
- Consistently applies sales process and use of all sales tools (SFDC)
- Develop sales funnel for future growth opportunities
- Accountable for both growth and erosion prevention metrics
- Ability to learn and demonstrate installation practices
- Knowledgeable on company, customer, and competitive supply chains; with medium complexity is able to help optimize customer value chain models
- Plan a key role in innovation, both in identifying opportunities in the market and communicating them into the HB Fuller organization
- 3+ years of relevant sales experience with a Bachelor’s degree in related industry, preferably in flooring or construction field OR
- 7+ years without a degree with relevant experience and demonstrated success in selling to distribution while creating end user pull
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory but is expected to 50% of time and has the potential international travel
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Is flexible, open-minded, organized and tenacious
- Demonstrated experience and success in technical sales or technical background.
- Good team player
- Experienced with PC skills in Windows environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within the flooring industry
- Understanding of Technical Specifications and construction engineering experience
- Customer related technical work or equivalent experience
- Understanding of “value selling” techniques and how to quantify value
- Leadership potential and desire for more responsibility
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.