H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Maintenance Team Leader
Tamworth, United Kingdom;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Objective of Role:
The Maintenance Team Leader role is mainly focused on ensuring that the team is equipped and focused on the prioritised work list. Management of the team and overall work lists to ensure timely completion of the requested tasks. The TL must ensure that our compliance is upheld, and reactive and preventive maintenance tasks are completed to plan. Overall resource planning of the technicians and their area maintenance commitments is generally advisory to the area technicians but has authority to step in if required. Overall responsibility for the scheduled work and escalation path to Engineering Manager as required. Spare parts and critical spare items need to be overseen for all areas ensuring that the technicians are keeping the correct items for each machine for the determined scheme.
- Team Time and attendance management
- Ensure work schedules are adhered to by the team
- Ensure resource is managed effectively for each area and arrange cover when required
- Maintenance compliance both reactive and preventive
- Identify opportunities for improvement and the elimination of waste and potential for autonomous maintenance
- Critical spares inventory compliance
- 5C for our engineering areas
- Support performance management process
- Make sure welding and fabrication activities are carried out to the correct British standards/codes of practice
- Support the team
- Communicate effectively with all departments
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.