H.B. Fuller employees click here to apply for current openings.
Technical Service Representative II
Tlalnepantla, Mexico; Remote;Apply NowApply Later
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
- To obtain business appointments based on sales team suggestions
- To research in specific business markets
- Follow up leads obtained by sales team
- Follow up on potential business based on phone calls received.
- Achieve performance goals: Real business leads obtained, Validation of possible customers calling the office, market research.
- Establish strong working relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Establishes an image among customers, which will result in high regard for the Company.
- Provides maximum assistance to existing or newly created dealers in the correct application and sale of products.
- Continually seeks to promote new product ideas and applications as a basis for increasing sales.
- Works effectively with customers, sales team and technical personnel in providing meaningful direction and guidance to ensure the best possible usage and performance of the Company’s Products.
- Attends company sales meetings as requested to gain an understanding of new products, new marketing strategies and new applications.
- College degree.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing in English & Spanish
- Full time work.
- Results oriented.
- English skills to listen, talk and write. 80%.
- Office software.
- Sales oriented. Focus to reach the company´s sales goal.
- Work independently.
- Manage a blend of individual initiative and divisional teamwork to produce sales growth.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and other departments within the company.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.