Account ManagerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Location: Montreal or Toronto- Virtual role
The Account Manager position is expected to grow and retain H.B. Fuller's market share and customer base in key market segments while achieving profit sales targets. The Account Manager is expected to:
• Demonstrates an ability to communicate and influence at all levels;
• Technically competent and independently able to manage demonstrations and technical problem-solving;
• Focused on growth (larger opportunities), and optimizing price and profitability;
• Accountable for delivering results; and
• Ability to train & mentor entry / new sales roles
The ideal location(s) for the candidate to be located and to fully support the business are: Montreal or Toronto (or surrounding areas).
The ideal candidate will have and be responsible for:
Technical knowledge of products & services
Applying problem-solving skills using technical knowledge, and is able to independently, technically support customer
Sales Process & Sales Tools
Creating advantages through deep understanding of customer needs and accelerates sales process by selecting the right opportunities
Understanding trends in market & industry
Have a broad understanding of markets and industry, and frequently weaves knowledge into conversations with customers
Supply chain knowledge
Equipment & application process
Able to recommend basic improvements to customers' processes
Broad working knowledge of multiple substrates with advantages and disadvantages of each
Consistently apply pricing strategy to achieve margin goals
Broad understanding of all key business concepts
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
• 4 year college degree, with a technical/mechanical, marketing, or chemistry background preferred
• 5+ years of relevant sales experience; related industry and B2B experience, preferably with a chemistry background.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
• Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory but will require 50-75% travel (combination of flight and car travel).
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type