Engineering Adhesives Account Manager- Toronto or Montreal- CanadaApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Location: Canada- Toronto or Montreal
The Engineering Adhesives Account Manager position is expected to grow and retain H.B. Fuller's market share and customer base in key market segments while achieving profit sales targets. The Account Manager will also be responsible for calling on multiple industries including medical, marine, electronic, automotive OEM accounts, and selling engineered adhesive solutions.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Be technically competent and independently able to manage demonstrations and technical problem-solving; focus on growth (larger opportunities), and optimizing price and profitability; and be accountable for delivering results
- Technical knowledge of products & services - engineering adhesives
- Applying problem-solving skills using technical knowledge, and is able to independently, technically support customer
- Sales Process & Sales Tools
- Creating advantages through deep understanding of customer needs and accelerates sales process by selecting the right opportunities
- Understanding trends in market & industry
- Have a broad understanding of markets and industry, and frequently weaves knowledge into conversations with customers
- Supply chain knowledge
- Equipment & application process
- Able to recommend basic improvements to customers' processes
- Broad working knowledge of multiple substrates with advantages and disadvantages of each
- Consistently apply pricing strategy to achieve margin goals
- Broad understanding of all key business concepts
- 4 year college degree, with a technical/mechanical, marketing, or chemistry background preferred
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience; related industry and B2B experience, preferably with a chemistry or adhesives background.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel time depends on size/geography of the territory but will require 50-75% travel (combination of flight and car travel).
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type