Industrial ElectricianApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller Construction Products (a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller Company) is a leading provider of technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. Headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, the company’s recognized and trusted brands - TEC®, CHAPCO®, Grout Boost®, Foster®, ProSpec and others - are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers. For more information, visit www.hbfuller-cp.com
Location: Toronto (Etobicoke) CAN
The Industrial Electrician will select electrical components, prepares wiring schematic diagrams and wires electric components used in manufacturing of dispensing, conveying, packaging and material handling equipment. Will participate in all stages of product design and development. Programs and troubleshoots PLCs working closely with the Maintenance Manager and other Equipment Division personnel to improve the quality and efficiency of equipment manufacturing process.
In addition, the Electrician will also:
- Participate in product design/development review meetings and recommends electronic components for the project based on product requirements and design input.
- Create wiring schematic diagrams and updates them as required.
- Program and troubleshoot PLCs.
- Wire electronic components and assembles them inside electrical panel. Ensure that proper safety procedures and industry standards are used and implemented.
- Participate in testing of all equipment and prepares testing procedures for electrical parts of the equipment.
- Perform daily electrical components maintenance procedures. Ensures that electrical components meet safety requirements and regulations.
- Support manufacturing during equipment production.
- Co-operate with Equipment division personnel to share/learn best manufacturing methods and practices.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- 4 year degree or the certification from a certified apprenticeship program
- A minimum of 2+ years of Industrial Electrician experience is required
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience
- 4-42-A or other Electrician Certifications
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Toronto (Etobicoke), Canada
- Position Type