Technical Sales Professional III-FlooringApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller Construction Products (a subsidiary of H.B. Fuller Company) is a leading provider of technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. Headquartered in Aurora, Illinois, the company’s recognized and trusted brands - TEC®, CHAPCO®, Grout Boost®, Foster®, ProSpec and others - are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
Technical Professional Sales
Virtual- Toronto Canada
Experienced Sales in and around the construction flooring industry.
The Sales Professional will be the day-to-day contact with the decision-makers at both existing and new accounts for the defined geographic territory and/or assigned accounts. We are looking for individuals who can sell value, execute a disciplined sales process, deliver the close on profitable business, and is accountable for executing on sales strategy. Key areas of responsibility:
- Working with strategic firms and engineers that can specify HBF-CP branded products.
- Identifying and developing relationships with key contractors.
- Creating a strong pull-through strategy with contractors to exceed sales and profit targets.
- Managing distribution activities to support growth in the core business.
Expected Travel: 60% (customer face-time)
- B.S. or B.A or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
- 7+ years of relevant sales experience; market or industry knowledge preferred
- 3+ years working with engineers preferred
- 2+ years developing strategy and executing on strategy with partners preferred
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Position Type