Accounts Payable Processor IApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
The AP Payment Processor will report directly to LASS Accounts Payable Supervisor. The payables clerk position is accountable for verifying proper payment approval, processing payments in a timely manner, and ensuring that discounts are taken when appropriate.
Attention to detail is required in order to avoid miss payments and rework. This position has to maintain a positive working relationship between the internal customers we support and our vendors. The position will imply as well discrepancies resolutions, where this process will trigger as well direct interaction with NA facilities teams in order to sort them out
- Ensures the accurate and timely processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Vendor communication to sort out documents discrepancies
- Communication to NA Facilities teams to sort out documents discrepancies
- Accruals and Account reconciliations – Prepare month end accruals for the business units and account reconciliations to the general ledger
- Proactive and constant communication with NA team in order to ensure process stability and requirements compliance
- Actively support the implementation of best practices within the department
- Work in compliance with SOX requirements and actively support remediation of GAP
- Cross training – Routinely and accurately perform back-up responsibilities within NASS A/P
- Two year of Accounts Payable experience
- Business Administration , Accounting Engineering or Accounting Degree (“Colegio Tecnico” Acceptable)
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Procurement processes.
- Strong Accounts Payable SAP knowledge is a must
- English fluent is a must
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven ability to interact with employees, internal customers, and external customers; including strong listening skills.
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and resolve simple issues / problems.
- Ability to work with a team, take general directions from manager’s, focus attention to details, follow work needs, and adhere to established work schedules.
- Ability to organize, schedule, and prioritize individual work to meet various schedules and objectives.
- Must be able to successfully perform multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
- Job Location
- Tres Ríos, , Costa Rica
- Position Type