AP Payment ClerkApply NowApply Later
The Payment Clerk reports to the AP Supervisor. The Payment Clerk ensures correct payment to the vendors in a timely manner. They develop and maintain positive working relationships between the internal customers we support and our vendors.
- Perform day to day management of all payment cycle activities and provide efficient client service.
- Generate weekly payments group by entity.
- Have control of all utilities ’s payments by entity.
- Have control of all automatic payments by entity.
- Generate manual check when is required.
- Posted all payments in the system.
- Review the bank statement to ensure that all payments were debit.
- Ensure correct payments approval.
- Support the bank signature changes process.
- Give information to Treasury for cash flow related with payments.
- Continuously improve payment processes.
- Actively support the implementation of best practices within the department.
- Perform Process documentation for transitioned & existing work to ensure that our documentation of our processes and procedures is of a sufficient standard to support business continuity objectives.
- Work in compliance with SOX requirements.
- Non-Degreed + 2 years Accounts Payable experience or 4 years general experience in finance or accounting
- Proven working experience as accounts payable clerk
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of role requirements.
- Proven ability to interact with employees, internal customers, and external customers; including strong listening skills.
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thought processes, with the ability to identify and resolve simple issues / problems.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Availability to work overtime as needed.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies:
- Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
- Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization
- Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
- Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
- Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
- Demonstrates effective self management – Seeks to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
- Strong business systems knowledge. Preferably Prism / Procurement and JDE.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team, take general directions from manager’s, focus attention to details, follow work needs, and adhere to established work schedules.
- Ability to organize, schedule, and prioritize individual work to meet various schedules and objectives.
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.