Human Resources Administrator IIApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
**Please submit application and resume in English.
Human Resources Administrator
Tres Ríos, Cartago
The Human Resources (HR) Administrator performs a full range of human resource administration for the Americas. This position will primarily be responsible for employee database maintenance, employee onboarding/exiting, policy and training administration and business reporting.
The HR Administrator will have the following responsibilities not limited to:
- Initiate new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, demotions, non-periodic increases, one-time payments and leave status updates.
- Monitor employee database changes to ensure processes are completed appropriately.
- Enter job requisitions in internal applicant tracking system, monitor approvals to ensure requisitions are completed, create offer letters, initiate relocation approvals, and perform requisition support as per the ticket request type.
- Prepare and send new hire documentation, initiate and monitor pre-employment screening, and administer HR onboarding for new hires.
- Conduct Building Management Skills training to include logistics and event prep and execution
- Administer the US Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Liaison on company policies, procedures and guidelines for employees.
- Maintain employee master files and respond to requests for employee file information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 + years experience in administration.
- Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Strong computer skills, and experience with systems such as Workday, SAP, and other online portals.
- Experience working with highly confidential, sensitive information.
- Job Location
- Tres Ríos, , Costa Rica
- Position Type