Query Handling AnalystApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Responsible for providing a professional and consistent end-to-end Purchase to Pay advisory service to Internal Customers and External Suppliers on Purchase to Pay related queries. Act as first point of contact for the above mentioned areas resolving queries and/or diagnosing what will enable resolution of the customer query to agreed service levels.
- Provide expert advice to resolve incoming queries either by phone or email, diagnosing a solution/response through use of expert knowledge and reference to knowledge bases as per agreed service levels.
- Assist with invoice detail related to a received payment in certain date.
- Assist with information related to invoice status for payment.
- Assist with issuance of payment remittance notice.
- Assist with issuance of Tax Exemption Certificate and Tax Withholding Certificate for Vendor’s payments.
- Log all calls and emails using the helpdesk Tracking tool.
- Implement and follow through any changes to agreed standards and timescales.
- Escalate more complex/handoff queries to the relevant process team in Purchase to Pay as necessary.
- Generation and follow up of Query Handling weekly defined KPI’s to measure and improve processes.
- Customer Service - Maintain a high degree of customer service to vendors and internal H.B. Fuller employees utilizing the department’s services.
- GRIR reconciliation and follow up.
- Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Treasury, HR, Management, Operations, Sales, IT, Internal Audit, Regional Sourcing, Employees.
- Required Skills
- Business Administration/Accounting Bachelor’s Degree in progress will be desired.
- Excellent Customer service skills:
- The role requires excellent communication and Customer Service skills, a deep understanding of the end-to-end Purchase to Pay process and the interactions with other areas within the Procurement and Finance functions to ensure effective end-to-end awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner.
- Procurement, JDE and SAP System Knowledge.
- Robust knowledge of A/P processes - Experience of working with electronic bank platforms will be a plus.
- Excellent English and Portuguese communication skills (Writing and speaking).
- Work closely with assigned business area to improve data quality.
- Encourage compliance with supplier and customer groups to support process improvements.
- Operate within the business Financial Controls (SOX) to ensure full understanding.
- Job Location
- Tres Ríos, Cartago, Costa Rica
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.