Regional EHS ManagerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Regional Environmental Health and Safety Manager
The EHS Manager, North America Region reports to the Director, Operation Quality Assurance and has responsibility to provide Environment, Health, Safety and Security (EHSS) expertise to facilities and businesses in North America. The EHS Specialist ensures the region businesses and facilities:
- Comply with federal, state, and local EHS regulations, as well as Company standards;
- Operate in a manner that minimizes EHS risk and company liability.
- Use EHS tools (webpage, databases, online training and programs guidance)
- Implement activities, programs, and training for existing and pending EHS requirements.
- Take action an audit and assessment findings
- Recognize and resolve dangerous, potential loss and noncompliance issues.
- Support of 5 locations
The Specialist provides EHS expertise across North America, including:
- 60% - EHS Compliance Management
- 20% - Compliance Review
- 10% - Project Work
- 10% - Monitor and Keep Current on Regulations and Requirements
- Technical (4-year College) degree in Industrial Hygiene, Safety Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Environmental Science.
- 5+ years’ experience in Environment, Health, or Safety-related position
- In depth knowledge of EHS laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of the process safety regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, prioritize and ensure resolution of all EHS non-conformances.
- 3 + years of Project management experience.
- 3 + years of experience in Change management.
- 3 + years of experience in and around Auditing and process assessment skills.
- Ability to travel-50%
- Master’s degree
- Spanish language skills
- Safety and environmental certifications
- Audit certifications or training in ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, VPP or Responsible Care
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Tucker, Georgia, United States
- Position Type