Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift (2pm - 10:30pm)Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd Shift (2pm - 10:30pm)
Industrial Mechanic with experience with pumps, mixers, and machinery repair
The Maintenance Mechanic reports to the Facility Engineer and has primary responsibility for performing mechanical equipment maintenance for the assigned facility.
- Provides maintenance on plant electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, and other systems, plus general maintenance, with limited supervision
- Exhibits excellent forklift / highboy skills. Must be trained on all lifts used in the plant
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all PPE and safety gear
- Contributes to the general housekeeping of the entire plant area, and the assigned area in the maintenance “shop”
- Practices safety in all actions, including start up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for all responsibilities
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
- Must have 5 + years’ of experience in industrial mechanics (pumps, mixers, machinery repair), electrical, and basic PLC troubleshooting or technical training.
- Needs a high school diploma or equivalent.
- The employee will have to be able to work safely at elevations up to 50 ft. above grade
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Tucker, Georgia, United States
- Position Type