Maintenance MechanicApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Maintenance Mechanic - 12 Hour Shifts
Industrial Mechanic with experience with pumps, mixers, and machinery repair.
The Maintenance Mechanic reports to the Facility Engineer and has primary responsibility for performing mechanical equipment maintenance for the assigned facility.
- Provides maintenance on plant electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing, and other systems, plus general maintenance, with limited supervision.
- Exhibits excellent forklift / highboy skills. Must be trained on all lifts used in the plant.
- Follows, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all PPE and safety gear.
- Contributes to the general housekeeping of the entire plant area, and the assigned area in the maintenance “shop”.
- Practices safety in all actions, including start up-shut down & lockout / tag out procedures for all responsibilities.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
- Must have 5 + years’ of experience in industrial mechanics (pumps, mixers, machinery repair), electrical, and basic PLC troubleshooting or technical training.
- Needs a high school diploma or equivalent.
- The employee will have to be able to work safely at elevations up to 50 ft.
- Must be able to work the required hours for this role which are 12 hour shifts from 6:00am - 6:30pm or 6:00pm - 6:30am. This is a 24/7 manufacturing facility, and this role will be scheduled every other weekend (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). This position follows a 2-2-3 schedule and will work four 12 hour shifts one week of the pay period, and three 12 hour shifts the second week of the pay period.
This position is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Tucker, Georgia, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.