Production Operator IApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
- Reporting to the Production Manager, the selected candidate will participate in full life cycle of production.
- Taking on this position you will be in charge of assisting in preparation of batches and operations of process equipment, staging of materials, general housekeeping, monitoring of assigned equipment, loading materials into mixers and/or working controls for batches, full support of safety and quality assurance, packaging and moving batches back out for shipping.
- Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
- Required Skills
- To be considered you must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Strong math and reading skills and ability to follow instructions
- As Production Operator, this position is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, climb stairs, use hands to remove or lift boxes, stretch and reach with arms extended and stoop. Employees regularly lift up to 50 pounds and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to work the required hours for this role which are 12 hour shifts. This is a 24/7 manufacturing facility, and this role will be scheduled every other weekend (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday). This position follows a 2-2-3 schedule and will work four 12 hour shifts one week of the pay period, and three 12 hour shifts the second week of the pay period.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
- Job Location
- Tucker, Georgia, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.