Account Manager, Inside SalesApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
H.B. Fuller Construction Adhesives provides technologically advanced solutions to the commercial, industrial and residential construction industry. The company’s recognized and trusted brands are available through an extensive network of distributors and dealers, as well as home improvement retailers.
Inside Sales Account Manager, Engineering Adhesives Woodworking
The Inside Sales Account Manager, Engineering Adhesives Woodworking (ISAM) will manage a specified sales territory through proactive account management and delivering the sales plan through minimizing erosion and optimizing organic and new business growth.
- Develop long-term customer relationships, creating value through proactive account management by understanding and meeting the customers’ business needs.
- Establish and record buying trends, purchasing criteria for assigned accounts.
- 25-35 Call Activities/Day
- Manage sales at existing accounts and develop new business within assigned territory
- Ensure customers view HB Fuller as a partner in providing professional sales representation and excellent service.
- Gain customer support and acceptance by engaging in technical discussions to determine requirements and expectations, then effectively explore product and service solutions.
- Influence and gain alignment with both external and internal key decision makers and influencers at all levels of an organization.
- Periodically visit customer sites as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/mechanical or marketing field (or equivalent experience)
- 2-4 years professional sales experience, directly managing accounts and multiple technical product lines/families. Preferably in the industrial, chemical or construction industry.
- Demonstrated experiences in sales, prospecting and new business development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to develop and deliver effective presentations through electronic mediums.
- Ability to influence via phone, identify and gain access to decision makers, develop and close sales.
- Strong computer competency with high MS Office suite proficiency, database experience and other internet based software.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.