Account Manager - Sales- Plywood IndustryApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Account Manager- Sales- Plywood Industry
*NOTE: This is a virtual role.
H.B. Fuller is seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to manage existing accounts and develop new business for plywood composing customer base in the U.S. and Canada. This is a virtual role with base in home office. The Account Manager will develop new business relationships and revenue while retaining H.B. Fuller's current customer base in key market segments. The Account Manager is expected to demonstrate an ability to communicate and influence at all levels of our customers’ organizations and sell value effectively at plywood or equipment manufacturers where our technologies would be valuable. The ideal individual will be technically competent and independently able to manage product and equipment demonstrations as well as technical problem-solving, prioritize and manage projects/opportunities to optimize new business growth and profitability and be accountable for delivering territory results. The Account Manager will partner with the rest of the North America Sales Team and the internal teams located in Vancouver, WA and the corporate office location in St. Paul, MN.
The Account Manager will have responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Grow H.B. Fuller’s wood business market share and customer base in the United States and Canada; Responsible for sales territory with an approximate sales budget of 3-4M
- Deliver new business growth through the identification and communication of customer value propositions by utilizing technical and consulting-based tools and programs
- Develop and maintain a new business project pipeline that delivers a consistent source of new revenue for H.B. Fuller
- Actively partner with and leverage HBF commercial counterparts to identify and commercialize new business opportunities.
- Quantify the value that H.B. Fuller technology can deliver to customers and communicate that effectively to them
- Conduct prospecting activities in the wood market (plywood and equipment manufacturers) where our technologies would bring value to our customers
- Follow the H.B. Fuller sales process for new business opportunities including all documentation in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Utilize sound project management skills to commercialize new business opportunities as quickly as possible
- Utilize internal H.B. Fuller resources to help determine the best solution for each customer
- Identify key decision makers at each customer location, building a robust relationship with them and documenting those people in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Annual budgeting and monthly forecasting of sales, margins and expenses
Understand and communicate to the North America Sales Manager changing forces in the United States and Canada wood market
- Conduct annual business reviews with each customer that documents the value our products and services are delivering to their business
- Ability to work from personal home office.
- 4 year college degree – technical/mechanical background preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in B2B sales or a technical role within the Wood / Plywood industry
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport and be willing to travel
- Travel 60%+ including overnight trips
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
For more information and to apply, go to : http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type