Account ManagerApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Royal Adhesives & Sealants is now an H.B. Fuller Company! H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Dallas, Texas- Field based
The Account Manager position is expected to grow and retain HB Fuller's market share and customer base in key market segments while achieving profit sales targets. The Account Manager is expected to:
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate and influence at all levels;
- Technically competent and independently able to manage demonstrations and technical problem-solving;
- Focused on growth (larger opportunities), and optimizing price and profitability;
- Accountable for delivering results; and
- Ability to train & mentor entry / new sales roles
- Demonstrate the ability to teach the customer on current market trends and issues, and is able to be a strategic partner to our customers on key issues such as raw material trends
- Responsible for sales territory in top 50% of territory size in business unit, with revenue $4-$8M, including ~ 40% of A accounts and strategic sites.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
- 4 year college degree, with a technical/mechanical, marketing, or chemistry background preferred
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience; related industry and B2B experience, preferably with a chemistry background.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel.
- Travel 60%+ including overnight trips
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Position Type