EHS Manager IIIApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Global PSM and Environmental Manager
St. Paul, MN
Experienced Global Process Safety management leader.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide leadership within HBF’s global operations to achieve a significant and sustained improvement in environmental and process safety performance across all regions. The scope of this position will be to lead a team of regionally distributed and focused process safety engineers and EHS resources to develop, coordinate, and execute critical work processes that effectively reduce environmental and process safety risks.
This position functions as the leader of the global process safety management team across HBF’s distinct business regions and will manage a team of matrixed and direct resources. In order to be effective, the Global Manager, Environmental & Process Safety Management will be required to develop strong working relationships with the regional business operations leadership teams and partner with the Director, Global EHS to align with HBF global EHS standards. This role will report directly to the Global Director of EHS.
The Manager’s objectives are to ensure regional entities:
- Comply with Federal, State, Local and Internal requirements.
- Operate in a manner that minimizes risk and company liability.
- Use EHS and engineering tools (webpage, databases, online training and programs guidance).
- Implement activities, programs, and training for existing and pending regulatory requirements.
- Recognize and resolve dangerous, potential loss and noncompliance situations.
- Technical (4-year college) degree (Masters preferred) in Safety Engineering, Engineering or Environmental Science
- More than 15 years’ experience in full time Environmental or PSM management
- 5+ years’ experience in project management
- 5+ years’ experience in the application of process safety
- 5+ years supporting global operations
- 5+ years managing or supporting a company audit function
- 10 + years of experience in a chemical process improvement role with at least 2 years of supervisory experience leading direct and matrixed teams.
- 5 + years of experience and broad experience and understanding of Chemical Unit Operations
- RAGAGEP (recognized and generally accepted good engineering practices)
- OSHA PSM (process safety management)
- RMP (risk management program) or equivalent European standards (EN: CEN; CENELEC; ESTI)
- MOC (management of change)
- PHA (process hazards analysis)
- PSSR (pre-start-up safety review)
- PSI (process safety information) or equivalent European experience in implementing SEVESO II (COMAH) and ATEX
- Travel requirements -30% with extended stays
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type