Geographic Sales Manager - Chemical/Adhesive Industry - Window DivisionApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Location: St. Paul, MN
Geographic Sales Managers’ purpose is to create competitive advantage for HB Fuller by enabling the sales team to operate at their full potential within the fenestration sealant and adhesive industry.
The GSM is expected to retain and grow HB Fullers’ market share and customer base in a defined geography or market. He or she is accountable for achieving annual sales and profit targets/budgets. GSM’s will coach, manage and develop their sales team to deliver business results and improve our customers’ experience and loyalty. GSM’s will achieve the market growth stated in line with the strategic plan and consistently implement pricing in line with business unit pricing policy. The GSM, as a subject matter expert will achieve results through application and knowledge of the HB Fuller sales and value selling processes.
- Retain and grow HB Fullers’ market share and customer base in a defined geography or market.
- Be accountable for achieving annual sales and profit targets/budgets.
- Consistently implement pricing in line with business unit pricing policy.
- Achieve results through application and knowledge of the HB Fuller sales and value selling processes, as a subject matter expert.
- Coaching a team is a core activity that results in consistently developing new talent for the organization maintenance.
The territory for this role will include the Midwest, Northeast US and Eastern Canada. The GSM will have a salesforce to include four manufacturer representative organizations specific to the fenestration market. The travel requirement for this role would be approximately 40% which includes overnight travel.
Product Lines for this role include:
- Insulating glass sealants
- Desiccant matrix
- Themoplastic Spacer
- Glazing sealants/adhesive
- Profile wrap adhesives
- General assembly adhesives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational qualifications and relevant work experience
- Minimum of 10 + years of sales experience, including managerial capacity (involving territory/account management)
- Experience around the fenestration industry
- Documented history of consistent at or above target performance
- Must be able to travel 40% within the territory
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- St. Paul, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type