Geographic Sales Manager - Durable AssemblyApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
The Geographic Sales Manager (GSM) operates in the Durable Assembly business unit for H.B. Fuller and is expected to retain and grow H.B. Fullers’ market share and customer base in a defined geography or market. He or she is accountable for achieving annual sales and profit targets/budgets. GSM’s will coach, manage and develop their sales team (5 + direct reports) to deliver business results and improve our customers’ experience and loyalty. GSM’s will achieve the market growth stated in line with the strategic plan and consistently implement pricing in line with business unit pricing policy. The GSM, as a subject matter expert will achieve results through application and knowledge of the H.B. Fuller sales and value selling processes. Winning the right way!.
The Geographic Sales Manager is expected to:
- Retain and grow H.B. Fullers’ market share and customer base in a defined geography or market.
- Be accountable for achieving annual sales and profit targets/budgets.
- Consistently implement pricing in line with business unit pricing policy.
- Achieve results through application and knowledge of the H.B. Fuller sales and value selling processes, as a subject matter expert. Winning the right way!
- Coach team to consistent high performance by focusing their activities on growth and maintenance.
- Diligently documents all coaching sessions
- Has ability to coach direct reports in implementing strategy
- Ensures direct reports and self are accountable for results (5+ direct reports)
- Coaches on a day-to-day basis as a fundamental part of the role
- Leads Others and inspires team to consistently deliver results
- Sets the example and standard within the sales team
- Builds and leads an effective sales team
- Operates with urgency and purpose
- BA/MBA or equivalent educational qualifications and relevant work experience
- Minimum of 8 years of sales experience, at least 3 must be in a managerial capacity (including territory/account management)
- At least 4 years of consistent at or above target performance
- Outstanding commercial skills at all levels of contacts: Executive, Middle management, Production floor. Proven sales success.
- Good understanding of key financial metrics such as Margins, Operating Income, Working Capital
- Demonstrated experience in sales management
- Proven track record in team leadership, i.e. leadership of teams and projects
- Experience with PC skills in Windows environment
- Expert oral, presentation and written communication skills.
- A disciplined, yet flexible and creative approach. Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity
- Good understanding of supply chain processes
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment. Good reporting skills.
- Positive, ‘’can do’’ attitude
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type