Global Process Analyst - PTPApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Global Process Analyst – PTP
St. Paul, MN
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
This is an engineering role in support of the deployment of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) software, with a specific emphasis on Plan to Produce (“PTP”) modules related to obtaining and managing raw materials needed in the manufacturing of proprietary industrial adhesives. The position involves using knowledge of engineering principles and production processes for industrial adhesives to analyze and implement business process conversions. Work with both SAP Production (PTP) and Quality Management (QM) core and business functions to support current and future releases. Using knowledge of production planning systems and equipment, research, design, evaluate SAP Bill of Material and Recipes. Identify and pursue opportunities to reduce costs and maintain quality at all sites. Coordinate issues with supply chain, QM, data conversion, and Centers of Excellence (CoE) to establish construction and material master data template designs, within overall strategies and business objectives. Create, maintain, and improve existing scripts for data load execution from legacy systems into SAP. Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information. Investigate and document workflow. Develop, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, and operation of product designs.
- The position requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or closely related field of study.
- The qualified candidate must have at least 2 years (24 months) of experience as a Process or Manufacturing Engineer, or related occupation (Analyst, Production Planning/PTP, Quality Engineer, Quality/Process Improvement Coordinator).
- Qualified candidate must have at least 2 years (24 months) of experience in global SAP deployment for industrial adhesives industry, or equivalent.
- All experience may be gained concurrently.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type