Global Regulatory ChemistApply NowApply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
Global Regulatory Specialist
St. Paul, MN
The Global Product Regulatory Stewardship team’s stated objective is to support our external and internal customers and other constituencies through regulatory compliance. This position contributes to this objective by:
Working with a team designed to improve the interface with the business by representing the bridge between an aggressive business approach and the more conservative risk/regulatory needs of the company.
Providing regulatory advice and assistance in support of H.B. Fuller’s efforts to commercialize new products and expand into new and/or global markets.
Reviewing and interpreting regulatory information on the ingredients, formulated materials, and products that HBF develops, scales-up, and manufactures.
This individual will be involved in a variety of regulatory activities, including:
- Author (Material) Safety Data Sheets using SAP and other H.B. Fuller systems to meet GHS requirements.
- Capture new and revise existing raw material information (components, chemical control law statuses, regulatory approvals and/or restrictions, etc.) interpreted from supplier documentation in the appropriate formulation management system.
- Support raw material consolidation through communication with global supply chain management and raw material requesters.
- Research sustainability inquiries and propose solutions from internal and external business partners and customers related to regulatory business functions.
- Administer email inboxes related to (M)SDS and general regulatory requests.
- Interpret formula chemistries for successful commercialization of products and regulatory compliance.
- Seek out and report as appropriate to business and technology teams on industry/government news (going beyond chemical regulatory and into world and application trends).
- Anticipate and communicate regulatory changes that would impact Product Stewardship risks for existing products as well as new products
- Develop relationships with global regulatory colleagues and work together in a collaborative manner.
- Liaise with the regulatory and product safety departments of strategic customers, study their internal clearance processes, and delight customers via personal and friendly regulatory support.
- Support the management of our internal product lifecycle management systems to ensure that additions, updates and maintenance being performed by other departments within H.B. Fuller do not compromise any aspects of existing regulatory compliance statuses.
- Partner with Business and Technology Leaders to support development and implementation of new products, applications and growth of existing products.
- Manage multiple priorities concurrently and setting priorities to meet customer and business demands in a fast-changing, results-oriented Global R&D environment.
- Determine what level of scrutiny to apply to a submitted request and how to properly respond.
- Innovate efficient processes to respond to customer support questions, quickly.
- Contribute as a member on one or more cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or Health related field with a Chemistry foundation
- 5 + years of experience managing multiple projects.
- 1 + years of experience with SAP
- 3 + years of experience with AIHA SDS and Label Authoring Registrant
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type
Recently Viewed Jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.