Global Strategic Sourcing AnalystApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Global Strategic Sourcing Analyst
St. Paul, MN
Entry Level Sourcing/Procurement Analyst to support our IT team
This position will be responsible for providing Sourcing support to the IT & Telecom group, including RF(x) management (Request for Information, Request for Proposal, Request for Quote, and Request for Bid), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), negotiations and strategy support. Analyst will have additional support responsibilities to include a variety of project-related work and daily management tasks related to sourcing, usage tracking, forecasting, and price reconciliation.
Primary focus will be to mitigate contractual service gaps, streamline processes, reduce expenses, and support & develop strategies. This role will report to a more senior member of the sourcing team and directly support 1-3 managers/directors.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
- Open to entry level applicants, and individuals with up to three years of experience in a Sourcing function. Must have an interest in business/supply chain, and ideal candidates also have an interest in IT.
- Needs a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, MIS, or other related field.
- To be considered you must have strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- In this role you will be provided a two week Sourcing skills training, plus any additional training specific to the role for proficiency.
- Ideal candidates speak multiple languages.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type