HR Business Partner, LMS / HRISApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
HR Business Partner, LMS / HRIS; Vadnais Heights, MN
H.B. Fuller is seeking an experienced dynamic, data oriented, HR professional to join our team. In this role you will work directly with Business and HR leaders to help develop and execute the strategy for H.B. Fuller’s global learning management system (Cornerstone OnDemand) as well as manage projects to continuously advance H.B. Fuller’s global HRIS platform, Workday. The successful candidate for this role will have a combination of business acumen, technical knowledge and project management skills, while at the same time being hands-on with system design, administration, reporting, data analysis, content development, and problem-solving.
The HR Business Partner, LMS / HRIS will have primary responsibilities managing the learning management system (LMS) (70%) as well as HRIS analytics (30%).
As the internal expert and driver of the global LMS system, Cornerstone OnDemand, the HR Business Partner will work closely with the Learning & Development Manager to deliver world-class training and development programs to H.B. Fuller’s employees in more than 40 countries.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Researching, recommending, documenting and implementing system upgrades.
- Managing relationships with the LMS vendor, content provider vendors, and internal partners and stakeholders (business leaders, HR and IT).
- Supporting the LMS Governance Committee with data and recommendations.
- Uploading courses, assessments, tests, ELearning, and other materials to the LMS.
- Supporting and providing day-to-day and ongoing operation, maintenance, analysis and administration of the LMS
- Work closely with HR leaders in HCM, Compensation and Talent Management on projects to enhance, improve and globally leverage our HRIS platform, Workday.
- Identify opportunities where the Workday system can be better utilized, enhanced or improved to meet business needs.
- Collaborating across teams, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions.
- Scoping and leading discreet projects to deliver improvements.
- Ensuring effective launch and adoption of improvement projects across the key stakeholder teams.
- Producing and disseminating quarterly HR analytics dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Finance or IT required and 3+ years of experience with LMS in a global or multi-national company, or Master’s degree and 1+ year of experience with LMS in a global or multi-national company.
- Technical knowledge of LMS systems and protocols, including knowledge of SCORM, AICC, HTML, XML, Excel.
- Experience with administration and trouble shooting of a global LMS.
- Experience with HCM systems (e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.)
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to travel, including international, estimate 10%.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type