HVAC Maintenance Mechanic - 1st Shift (Monday - Friday)Apply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
HVAC Maintenance Mechanic - 1st Shift (Monday - Friday)
St. Paul, MN
Seeking a Mechanic with extensive BAS/EMS Knowledge
A HVAC maintenance mechanic exhibits a complete and thorough understanding of all building controls, laboratory HVAC building automation systems & energy management systems, process controls, plumbing, and electrical systems. Is recognized as a strong contributor within the facility, and is able to work independently within a small close-knit team. A HVAC mechanic will maintain building systems and laboratory process equipment to high standards for safe and efficient operation.
- Performing hands-on preventive maintenance and repairs on all building systems and process equipment including – AHU’s, VAV’s, VFD’s, boilers, chillers, electrical systems, plumbing, piping, and process controls.
- Extensive use of HVAC building automation systems and energy management systems.
- Experience performing Maintenance and repairs on: Fan coil, air handling equipment, VAV boxes with reheats, damper actuators and associated mechanicals.
- Works independently to solve complex maintenance issues and implements action plan.
- Coordinates maintenance activities to support facility repair schedules.
- Takes a leadership role in identifying potential problems and developing cost-effective solutions.
- Uses diagnostic equipment and evaluates all available information to perform routine analysis and effectively troubleshoot problems.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
- 4 + years of strong knowledge of HVAC building automation and energy management systems
- Must have MN Boiler license 2C at minimum
- 1+ years knowledge of high voltage electrical systems and low voltage controls
- 1+ years knowledge of high pressure-temperature fluids, steam, and water systems
- Experience in maintenance safety practices including Lock-out Tag-out, Confined Space Entry, & Hot Work Permits
- 8 + years of experience in the operation and maintenance of all building controls, process controls, laboratory HVAC systems, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Associates degree in HVAC or Electronic Technology
- Extensive BAS/EMS knowledge (Building Automation System) and (Energy Management System)
- MN 1st Class or Chief Operating Engineer's license
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type