HVAC Maintenance MechanicApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
St. Paul, MN
Seeking a Master Mechanic with extensive BAS/EMS Knowledge
A master mechanic exhibits a complete and thorough understanding of all building controls, laboratory HVAC building automation systems & energy management systems, process controls, plumbing, and electrical systems. Is recognized as an expert within the facility, and is able to function independently with limited consulting. A master mechanic will maintain building mechanicals and laboratory process equipment to high standards for safe and efficient operation.
- Performing hands-on preventive maintenance and repairs on all building systems and process equipment including – AHU’s, VAV’s, VFD’s, boilers, chillers, electrical systems, plumbing, piping, and process controls.
- Extensive use of HVAC building automation systems and energy management systems.
- Experience performing Maintenance and repairs on: Fan coil, air handling equipment, VAV boxes with reheats, damper actuators and associated mechanicals.
- Works independently to solve complex maintenance issues and implements action plan.
- Coordinates maintenance activities to support facility repair schedules.
- Takes a leadership role in identifying potential problems and developing cost-effective solutions.
- Uses diagnostic equipment and evaluates all available information to perform routine analysis and effectively troubleshoot problems.
- 8 + years of experience in the operation and maintenance of all building controls, process controls, laboratory HVAC systems, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- 4 + years of strong knowledge of HVAC building automation and energy management systems
- 4 + years knowledge of high voltage electrical systems and low voltage controls
- 1 + years knowledge of high pressure-temperature fluids, steam, and water systems
- Experience in maintenance safety practices including Lock-out Tag-out, Confined Space Entry, & Hot Work Permits
- Associates degree in HVAC or Electronic Technology
- Extensive BAS/EMS knowledge (Building Automation System) and (Energy Management System)
- MN 1st Class or Chief Operating Engineer's license
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type