Inside Sales Business Development Intern- SpringApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Inside Sales Business Development Intern - Part Time
Vadnais Heights, MN
The Inside Sales Business Development Intern (ISBDI) at H.B. Fuller will be responsible for identifying and developing new business contacts, facilities and adhesive applications.
Develop a robust pipeline of potential H.B. Fuller customers in order to secure new business.
- 40-50 outbound calls/day
- Record all customer conversations in Salesforce.com (SFDC), our Customer Relationship Management software
- Meet the targeted levels of customer meetings (telephone meetings)
- Ensure all potential customers view HB Fuller as a partner by providing professional sales representation and excellent service.
- Gain customer support and acceptance by engaging in discussions to determine requirements and expectations, then effectively explore product and service solutions.
- Influence and gain alignment with both external and internal key decision makers and influencers at all levels of an organization.
Identify and develop new business using tools such as LinkedIn, to include:
- Cold calling, market research and lead sourcing
- Through verbal and written communication, determine business requirements and expectations
- Identify decision maker(s), influencers and develop relationships
- Develop, enter and update opportunity process in SFDC
Partner with HBF Account Managers to coordinate customer site visits to run line trials and/or audits.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or Sales to be completed between December 2019 – June 2021
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to develop and deliver effective presentations through electronic mediums.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- CRM Skills
- SalesForce.com experience
- Advanced consultative sales skills
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type