IT Engineer - SAP Sales & Distribution ExpertApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemical products to improve products and lives. Our commitment to innovation brings together people, products and processes that answer and solve some of the world's biggest challenges. And, our promise to our people connects them with opportunities to innovate and thrive.
The IT Engineer - SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Expert is a critical role on the SAP implementation team for H.B. Fuller. The company has started a multi-year global SAP implementation and this role has primary responsibility for managing the SAP sales and distribution module. This responsibility includes working in a cross-functional team of experts, and maintaining and developing the SAP sales and distribution module and providing functional support services.
The SAP SD (sales and distribution) Expert reports to the SAP Application manager OTC (order to cash),
The IT Engineer- SAP SD will provide global SAP functional management and support and has responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Partner with business to understand current processes, their requirements for change, and recommend solutions using standard SAP functionality. If program enhancements or custom transactions are required and approved, you will assist in providing detailed functional specifications for a technical developer.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of configuration of SAP SD module which includes order types, contract types, item categories, pricing, billing, user exits, etc.
- Troubleshoot and analyze day to day SAP system related issues; create test scenarios to duplicate user problems and gather requirements from business Super Users to resolve their issue.
- Works on support requests and tickets in a prioritized way
- Works with business Subject Matter Experts to make sure that the system is meeting business needs in a standardized fashion
- Works on projects according to the SAP Roadmap
- Works on SAP upgrades, rollouts
- Consults the business on how to use SAP functionality
- Keeps the SAP system in the work stream consistent according to the global template
- Leads the governance process for SAP change management together with business process owners or their delegates
- Collaborates with external consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or commensurate experience and education.
- 5+ years of experience in IT, including experience in a large multi-national manufacturing business.
- Must be able to travel 25 – 30% domestic or international
- 5+ years of experience configuration experience in SD
- Experience related to Sales and Development module regarding the various integration points (Finance, IC processes, WM)
- 2+ years of experience with:
- Key integration points with other modules and processes (MM, WM, FI / Inter Company processes)
- Design SAP applications, write programming specifications (Functional designs) and work with developers.
- Understanding ABAP
- Preferred Qualifications include: Experience working with global teams; and coding knowledge is a plus
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Required Skills
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type