IT Service Desk AnalystApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
IT Service Desk Analyst
Vadnais Heights, MN
The IT Service Desk Analyst reports to the Desk Side Services Manager and has responsibility for support of end user computing devices and related service desk functions. This role provides predominantly Tier I end-user support, including call response, analysis, and remote troubleshooting. The Service Desk Analyst also provides basic Tier II end-user support (network, servers, and applications) support for end-users.
This individual will be involved in a variety of duties focused on end user computing technologies, processes, and standards. These duties are generally focused around the management of laptops, desktops, operating systems, software deployment/patching, and administration of IP phones and mobile phones, used by employees. The primary duties include:
- Provide Tier I level support for end-users, ranging from basic to mid-level complexity. This is phone, email and in-person support, including ticket logging, password re-set, remote access, end-used follow-up, and other analysis and troubleshooting of various end-user systems. Documenting resolution and assuring business needs and service level requirements are met. This includes on-call responsibilities. (80%)
- Provide Tier II level support for end-users for more complex issues, including network, server and applications issues. Work with network and server engineering to resolve. (20%)
Support-level understanding of Windows desktop operating systems (Windows 7 & XP) – XP to Windows 7 migration experience a plus
- 4 year degree (B.S. or B.A.) or equivalent experience.
• 1 + years of experience with any one of the following certifications: A+, MCP, HDI Support Center Specialist, Network+, or ITIL v3 Foundation (or equivalent).
• 1+ years directly related work experience, including:
- experience using an enterprise ticketing system,
- experience using remote access software, and
- demonstrated PC troubleshooting skills with computer hardware, software, and interoperability problems.
- Any of the other certifications: A+, MCP, HDI Support Center Specialist, Network+, or ITIL v3 Foundation (or equivalent).
• Lift up to 25 pounds/11 kilograms
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type