Lab Technician IIApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Lab Technician II
St. Paul, MN
This individual will be responsible for preparing and conducting application testing in various reactive chemistries. This would include securing raw materials, preparing samples, measuring physical properties, testing performance properties and running technical center equipment.
This is a hands-on, lab bench work position. Responsibility also includes maintaining and ensuring test equipment is in good working order. In addition, the Technician II must manage the inventory of raw materials, standard substrates and finished products.
Employees receive full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid Holidays. All employees qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are based on company and individual performance.
- Needs a high school diploma or equivalent.
- To be considered you must have a combination of 2+ years of experience of college chemistry (15 quarter credits = 1 year), AND/OR years of Industrial Laboratory experience, the sum of which totals at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of adhesive lab testing procedures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work without continuous supervision
- Able to set priorities, even in difficult situations
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type