Lab Technician III- HygieneApply Now Apply Later
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Lab Technician III- Hygiene
Vadnais Heights, MN
The Lab Technician must be able to perform complex laboratory tasks and procedures accurately and expeditiously. This position includes hands-on, lab bench work. The position requires you to have the ability to work under minimal direction in a fast-paced environment. This position includes working to be proficient in various testing methodologies used for characterizing adhesives for different applications within a short period of time.
Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare, apply and test adhesive samples utilizing lab equipment including a high-speed coating equipment
- Accepting package deliveries and managing samples
- Maintaining laboratory instrumentation, organization, and cleanliness
- Filing and retrieving documents
- Accurately recording and documenting test results
- Utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
- Demonstrating manual dexterity and consistency in sample preparation and performing tests
- Fulfilling tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Appreciating and adhering to company safety policies and quality systems.
Employees are eligible for full benefits, including medical, dental, insurance, 401k contribution, paid time off and paid holidays. This position may also qualify for medical reimbursement depending on the employee’s annual base salary. If qualified, H.B. Fuller will pay up to 100% of the employee’s medical premium. All employees also qualify for an annual cash bonus, based on business performance. Annual raises are rewarded based on company and individual performance
- Combination of at least two years of college chemistry AND/OR years of Industrial Laboratory experience, the sum or which totals 4 years, with a high school diploma - OR - 2 year Vo-Tech certificate in Laboratory Technology plus 2 years of Industrial Laboratory experience
- Demonstrated ability to complete complex laboratory tasks and to conduct scientific studies per established routines
- Requires ability to push or pull at least 40 pounds
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Must be highly motivated and enjoy learning new tasks
- Experience in an analytical laboratory environment
- Experience with adhesives
- Previous experience working with adhesives and/or production equipment, such as high-speed coating equipment or extruders
- Aptitude with instrumentation and computers.
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
H.B. Fuller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type